Frequently Asked Questions
If you have made a purchase and have an issue, visit our Technical Support Page for immediate answers about accessing, downloading and using your tools.
Que. - What are the Training Tools & Templates?
Ans. - The purpose of our Training Tools is to train your participants, trainees, or students explore themselves– either as homework in their own time, in session or perhaps in a seminar with you.
They are a mix of Necessary Training Documents eg. Training Coordination, Training Needs Assessment, Ready To Use Training Presentations, Training Designing Templates, Training Delivery Methods, Effective Communication Skills, Training Evaluation Tools, Training Observation Tools, and Training Business Documents like Training Business Documents, Training Marketing Tools , Training Business Invoice Templates, Pre-Training and Post-Training Documents and Checkilists, and much more…
Through the tools the participant is given space to exercise on their own insights themselves which they then discuss and delve deeper into with you. What new insights have they gained? What does that mean for them? What are they going to do about it?
Here are the answers to the top questions we are asked:
- Rebrand our tools and products as directed, for use directly with your prospects, one-to-many participants, one-to-one coaching clients, group meeting and workshop attendees.
- Email the tools to your clients and prospects, and also print them out for use in one-on-one coaching, group coaching and workshops.
You May NOT:
- Resell the tools – in whole or in part. This includes using our tools as part of a free or paid eCourse or eBook.
- Give away our products or make them available online as a free resource. This includes but is not limited to; making our tools available on your website, in a private members’ area on your website, posting our tools on social media, using our tools as a giveaway with newsletter sign-up, using our tools as a bonus or gift in a blog post, product or other marketing project and including our tools in a page of free resources for your clients.
What About The Social Media Graphics Tools?
- SOCIAL MEDIA GRAPHICS ONLY: You may brand and post your purchased Social Media Graphics online. This means you may post on Social Media platforms and on your website (eg. in a blog post).
- SOCIAL MEDIA GRAPHICS ONLY: While you may post your purchased Social Media Graphics on Social Media platforms and on your website, you may not resell or give them away.
Find the full details of our licensing terms and permitted uses of our tools on our LEGAL page >>
Que. - CURRENCY & PAYMENT Method
- All our prices are in US Dollars.
- You can choose whether to pay using your Visa, Mastercard or Amex or your Paypal account if you have one.
- Paypal is the “back-end” payment processing “engine” – it’s a secure, online payment system used by millions of people worldwide.
PLEASE NOTE: Payments will show as being made to Simplicity Life Coaching Ltd. The Coaching Tools Company.com is a division of Simplicity Life Coaching Ltd.
Que. - Our Pricing Explained
We believe the tools are amazing value, you can do the math for yourself:
- The tools are mostly under $10, professional, have a consistent look and feel and have been extensively road-tested!
- Brandable. Add your own logo/details and they’re ready to go to work for you!
- Let’s say you’re worth $100 an hour. Could you create one of these tools in 6 minutes?
- Could your VA or personal assistant create one of these tools in 15 minutes or less?
We could charge more, but we really enjoy researching, thinking up and creating these tools. So, it’s fun for us.
And we want buying these tools to be a ‘no-brainer’ – the more people that buy them the more people that will benefit from them! And obviously the more coaching tools we sell, the better it is for us!
We also live in a world where coaching and therapy are more important than ever to help people think for themselves, learn, grow and be truly happy (or perhaps simply content). Coaching is a growth industry!
Although we want you to brand these tools for yourself and use them with clients in your practice, we retain copyright. The Coaching Tools, Exercises and products are not priced to be used for marketing or promotional purposes – whether they are given away or resold. Read more about the License here.
Que. - How are The Tools delivered?
All our products are electronic. We currently use WooCommerce, a tried and tested professional shopping-cart that specifically caters to e-products.
- Once you’ve paid, you are returned to a page on our website and provided with links to download your products.
– IMPORTANT: For our Toolkits, Programs and Powerpackyou will need to copy or Extract the files from the .ZIP folder onto your computer.
– CAN’T FIND YOUR FILES? If you click a download link and can’t find your files, check the “Downloads” directory on your computer.
- As a back-up, you will ALSO be emailed an order confirmation that contains links to your products (this goes to the email address you entered at Checkout).
Que. - How do I know my PAYMENT is SECURE?
- Firstly, we went through a strict process to be recognized officially as a “secure” site – as designated by the s after the http:// – so you’ll see https:// at the beginning of all our web page addresses together with our verified company information.
- Secondly, we use a tried and tested professional shopping-cart that specifically caters to e-products.
- Thirdly, Paypal is our payment engine (whether you pay by credit card or your paypal account). Paypal is an internationally recognized online and payment service that securely manages your payments and personal financial information. Only Paypal ever sees your payment information. Visit the Paypal website if you would like to know more.
Que. - What format do the Tools and Resources come in?
- Each Product tells you what format it is in under the Product Details tab on the Product page.
- Most of the Coaching Tools are supplied in Microsoft Word .docx format 1 – so that everyone can easily customise and add their branding details etc.
- Some products are .pdf (eBooks and user guides) and .jpg (images) format.
- Each Microsoft Word Tool works in both the Letter and A4 paper size.
Please Note: To correctly open and edit our tools you will need a full version of Microsoft Word. We do not support opening and editing the tools in other document viewers/software. This includes the free version of Microsoft Word Online – which is limited in functionality and does not support many standard word-processing features including “Headers and Footers” (where you add your branding), the display of objects – which could include images, and cover pages.
Que. - TESTIMONIALS - What do people say about our Training Tools?
Ans. - We share what our clients say about us on our TESTIMONIALS page.
Que. - Do you provide UPDATES for the Tools?
We do sometimes update our tools and resources, including occasionally adding new tools to toolkits. We usually announce these updates in our newsletter.
The latest version of a product can be supplied on request for up to 12 months after purchase.
Simply contact us with your order number or the email address you used to make your purchase, and we will send you the up-to-date product or .zip file.