Our products are designed to assist you with your clients – in group coaching, one-on-one coaching sessions and in workshops and seminars. Our products are not intended as a source of advice or any other professional service.
1. Our products are for use by one person, ie. a single user license.
2. You MAY:
- Rebrand our tools and products as directed, for use with your prospects, one-on-one coaching clients, group coaching and workshop attendees.
- Use our tools in the process of coaching clients, workshop attendees or potential clients ie. as client homework, during a session with your client or with attendees at a seminar or workshop that you are delivering.
- Reproduce, store, copy electronically or otherwise use our products for the above purposes. This includes printing and/or emailing our products directly to your prospects, one-on-one clients, group coaching and workshop attendees.
- Social Media Graphics Only: You may brand and post your purchased Social Media Graphics online. This means you may post on Social Media platforms and on your website (eg. in a blog post).
3. You May NOT:
- Resell our products directly or indirectly, in whole or in part. Specifically, if you are not coaching or working with the client yourself in some way, then this is reselling. Reselling our products includes, but is not limited to, using our tools in a book, ebook, and in an online or e-coaching program where your only contact with the client is automated.
- Give away our products or make them available online as a free resource. This includes but is not limited to; making our tools available on your website or any other website or app, in a private members’ area on your website, posting our tools on social media, using our tools as a giveaway in your newsletters or with newsletter sign-up, using our tools as a bonus or gift in a blog post, product or other marketing project and including our tools in a page of free resources for your clients.
- Social Media Graphics Only: While you may post your purchased Social Media Graphics on Social Media platforms and on your website, you may not resell or give them away.
4. If you choose to use our products:
- You agree that these materials are the sole property of The Training Tools and are protected by trademark and copyright laws.
- You acknowledge and agree to abide by these terms and conditions and you acknowledge the purpose for which our products are intended.
- You agree that if you breach any of the conditions set forth in this license then this license is automatically terminated.
- You do so entirely at your own risk.
- You agree that you are appropriately qualified or informed to use our products.
- You agree that if you are under 18 years of age you will only use these tools with the supervision of a parent or guardian or other responsible person who is at least 18 years of age.
- We do not accept or undertake any liability to you in connection with the products and your subsequent use thereof.
- You agree that any liability we may be found to have at law shall be limited to the cost of the product you have purchased.
- You agree to indemnify us in respect of any cost, liability, expense, claim or loss which we may suffer as a result of any breach of these terms and conditions by you or anyone for whom you are at law responsible.